Live webinars this week!
Wednesday, March 12
Time: 7:00am Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 45 Minutes
2014 Top IT Security Trends
Florian Malecki, EMEA Product & Solution Marketing Director, Dell Software - Security:
IT networks are staged for massive changes in 2014. With users and endpoint devices proliferating and with threats to systems and data becoming more sophisticated and pervasive, organizations of all sizes must be prepared for what lies ahead.
Attend our "Top Trends Driving IT Security in 2014" webinar to find out what these trends mean for your IT network, and what you can do to stay ahead of the game.
- What kinds of attacks to expect from a new generation of exploits.
- Why Near Field Communication capabilities open the door to new exploits.
- How botnet operators now cloak their command and control operations.
- What types of organizations and platforms will be targeted by ransomware.
- Why traditional security is no longer effective against new, sophisticated threats.
Thursday, March 13
Time: 1:00pm Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 Hour
Network Virtualization and the Software Defined Data Center - Reference Architecture with NSX and Arista
Ed Chapman, VP Business Development & Alliances for Arista Networks and Rod Stuhlmuller, Senior Director Product Marketing for VMware, will demonstrate that VMware and Arista are aligned in their vision of using network virtualization to realize the full potential of the Software Defined Data Center.
Join us for a live webinar and learn how to deploy a network that is:
During this presentation Arist and VMware will touch on:
- Flexible and agile
- Provisioned in software
- Open and programmable
- Evolved from your existing infrastructure
By attending this webinar, you will gain a better understanding of how to maximize your success with your Cloud virtualized initiatives:
- How to gain visibility into a virtualized network
- Physical and virtual network design considerations
- The role of a network overlay and the advantages of VMware NSX
- The ideal network underlay and how Arista integrates with and complements NSX
Monday, March 17
Time: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: Not available
Prepare Your Network for the Mobile Workspace Trend Design Series
Empower employees to work anywhere, on any device. This increase in smart mobile devices on to your network increases the infrastructure concerns as well as the security implications to protect corporate applications on a personal device. Now work is no longer a place you go, but what you do-anywhere, anytime, on any device. Let the world be your office.
Tuesday, March 18
Time: 12:00pm Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 30 Minutes
NFV Mashup Series #5 - NFV in Carrier Networks. Baby Steps or Giant Leap Forward?
Valerie Noto, Director - Alcatel-Lucent CloudBand Ecosystem Program:
Under the heading of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), carriers are fundamentally re-thinking the network with the objective to remove the walls between network services and network infrastructure, to reduce OPEX significantly, and to achieve unprecedented network elasticity and scalability for answering unexpected demands.
The focus of this 30-minute webinar will touch upon:
As stated above, the focus of this 30-minute webinar will examine the status of NFV in Carrier Networks in 2014.
- Which applications are carriers most interested in virtualizing and why?
- Yankee Group will provide recommendations to operators regarding best practices thus far, and present Yankee Group's forecasted time line for virtualized network applications.
- Examine how service providers are accommodating NFV in their RFPs, were they are engaging in proof of concept trials and what applications, if any they are implementing in production environments.