- Check cosmetic appearance - repaint as necessary.
- Open chassis - inspect and clean.
- Check power on/off switch and LED's.
- Test power supply and fan.
- Test console cable connectivity.
- Check interface and modules.
- Test Flash, DRAM and NVRAM.
- Check firmware and software rev levels.
- Save configuration.
- Review boot sequence.
- Make necessary repairs and recommended upgrades.
- 48 hour burn-in.
- Clean chassis exterior.
- Include rack-mount kit, console cable, documentation and accessories.
- Quality control inspection.
- Box repaired equipment using anti-static bags and foam packaging.
- Prepare packaging lip with model numbers, serial numbers and customer repair PO number.
- Ship repaired product.
- Notify the customer via email with the FED-EX tracking number and invoice.