Employers, I'm working with a respected and well-known CCIE who is looking to expand his Federal Engagements within the Metro DC area.
Direct your inquiry to:
Brad Reese - Research Manager
Hummelstown, PA USA
CCIE capability statement
This Cisco certified CCIE provides world class network architectural designs for Federal customers that articulate their long term needs and business visions. He is a technical expert and industry authority with twenty plus years of network experience who offers the following Federal Engagement capabilities:
Unique CCIE strengths
- Develop TCO/ROI modeling for custom/complex solutions.
- Key contributor on products, services and/or infrastructure strategies that require complex or advanced conceptualization.
- Selection of technology and products and identification of organization resource needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise to lead the creation and evolution of architecture.
- Provide strategic and technical direction to solve customer's business problems including develop and maintain direct relationship with key partners/vendors in various technology areas to facilitate the development of full, robust customized solutions.
- Write white papers, technical strategy documents and develops repeatable industry solutions.
- Has earned multiple Cisco CCIE certification tracks and holds an SSBI.
- Extensive technical background in telecommunications, IT and the network industry.
- Very strong attention to detail, ensuring effective planning, implementation and execution.
- Broad understanding of IT planning, architecting, engineering and operations across multiple disciplines.
- Experienced in the leadership role of developing enterprise IT strategies and well versed in enterprise architecture/IT strategies.
- Possesses a strong business acumen and aptitude, understanding the key business drivers to develop return on investment models for clients.
- Experienced with writing white papers, technical strategy documents, and developing repeatable industry solutions documents.